I don't think I ever mentioned it on here, but some time ago I bought a pair of reindeer antlers to decorate and use as a headdress. They have been sitting in my closet forever, but yesterday I suddenly felt like I should do something with them! I took some progress photos while working, so I can show you guys <3
Here you can see the antlers before I started painting them. I've buffed them first to make them easier to paint and to get of som dirt. You can also see that the skull part is broken.
Hope you find this interesting, and if you have any tips on sticking them to my head, I would be very happy to hear :D
Bye for now folks!