Saturday 14 April 2012

Lopper :D

Hello everyone :D
Today, I and my girlfriend went to a flea market, and I actually found something really cool:
Deer antlers! I'm so happy, and I got them for only 5.36 USD/ 30 NOK <3
So I'm probably going to make a headdress out of them pretty soon.
Some books :D I'm going to make book hats out of the three first ones, and the other two are for my personal collection :D
This one is kinda destroyed, it's really old, it was made in 1892, old thing... and while looking through it I suddenly realised it was a book about Jesus, the title even says "Jesu liv (Jesus' life)", but I suck at reading that old font ha ha~

 ----

I have finally started working on my Vriska cosplay, so I think I'll make a post about that very soon :D and I'm also 99% finished with my Severus Snape cosplay, I kinda want another pair of shoes, but I don't see it very important :3

----

All comments and feedback are very appriciated <3
Bye bye <3 

3 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk, du vet da at loppemarked ikke er det samme på engelsk som på norsk!

    Og... bok-hatter? Hooo... hva i all verden er det dere driver med på den skolen din! Jeg vil se resultatet av både dem og reinsdyrgeviret :D Du kan male dem lilla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bok-hattene er faktisk helt frivillig hu hu :D Må jo poste de her når jeg er ferdig!

      Delete
    2. Omg, nå ble jeg flau! Loppemarked heter faktisk flea market på engelsk! Shame on me!

      Delete